Reins’ Swamp Mover Worm has a flat back that is embellished with a slight indentation that courses from its nose to its tail, and the shape of its tail is novel.
It is constructed out of extremely soft plastic and designed to quiver at the slightest twitch of an angler’s rod.
It is the style of worm that Midwest finesse anglers normally rig on a 1/32- and 1/16-ounce Gopher Tackle Mushroom Head Jig.
It is 4 1/2 inches long, and available in the following colors: watermelon seed, green pumpkin, moebi, scuppernong, blue gill, miso, ghost pro blue, green pumpkin/blue, green pumpkin allstars, watermelon candy, and watermelon red flake
A package of seven can be purchased for $4.69.
For more information, please see Reins’ Web site at reinsfishing.com
- Finesse News Network’s Gear Guide: Strike King Bait Company’s KVD Fat Baby Finesse Worm
- Finesse News Network’s Gear Guide: YUM’s four-inch MightEE Worm
- Finesse News Network’s Gear Guide: Hag’s Undertaker Jr.
- Finesse News Network’s Gear Guide: Z-Man’s FattyZ, an update
- Finesse News Network Gear Guide: the Rain MinnowZ is dead