Aprils of the Past
March 31, 2016
On April 1, 2015, we published our first "Aprils of the Past" column, and we hope to continue this routine for the months and years to come.
Since 2012, we have published 76,732 words that describe how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of April at a variety of waterways across the United States.
Anglers can read all of those words in the six Midwest finesse columns below:
(1) This is the link to the April 2012 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2012/.
(2) Here is the link to the April 2013 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-april-2013/.
(3) This is the link to the April 2014 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-april-2014/.
(4) Here is the link to the April 2015 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2015/.
(5) This is the link to our mouth-by-month guide to Midwest finesse fishing, which is a rudimentary guide to each month of the year: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It is based on how and where we have caught largemouth bass and smallmouth bass since the turn of the millennium.
(6) This is the link to the first Aprils of the past columns: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/aprils-past/.
Here are four photographs from past Aprils: