Junes of the Past
May 31, 2017
Since 2012, we have published 93,026 words that describe how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of June at various types of waterways across the United States and Canada.
It has been noted a number of times in years past that our monthly guides provide anglers with a historical perspective that they have never been privy to before. But as anglers examine these many words about Junes of the past, they should be mindful that the locations where anglers caught black bass and the presentations that they employed can be similar from June to June, but they can also be slightly different and even radically disparate. For instance, Mother Nature's various monkey wrenches can create havoc with how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers catch their quarries during the 30 days of June.
Anglers can read these 93,026 words by using the links to the six Midwest finesse columns below. And below those links, there are some photographs that feature some of the handsome black bass that Midwest finesse anglers have tangled with in Junes of the past.
(1) This is the link to the guide about June of 2012: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/an-addendum-to-the-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june/. It contains 10,713 words.
(2) This is the link to the guide about June of 2013: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june-2013/ . It contains 15,978 words.
(3) This is the link to the guide about June of 2014: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2014/. It contains 21,267 words.
(4) This is the link to the guide about June of 2015: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2015/. It contains 24,290 words.
(5) This is the link to our June 2016 guide: www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2016. It contains 20,337 words.
(6) This is a link to a historical analysis of Midwest finesse fishing that we wrote back in 2011. It focuses on each month of the year and it is entitled "A Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest." Here is the link to it: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It contains 441 words about how, when, and where we have fished in Junes of the past.