Since 2012, we have published 72,689 words that describe how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of June at a variety of waterways across the United States and Canada.
Some observers have noted that these monthly guides provide anglers with a historical perspective that they have not been privy to in decades past.
As anglers examine these many words about Junes of the past, they should be mindful that locations and presentations can be similar from year to year, but they can also be slightly different and even radically disparate. In other words, it is a guiding light that centers on the evolution of the piscatorial world.
Anglers can read these 72,689 words by using the links to the five Midwest finesse columns below. And below those links, there are 10 photographs that feature some of handsome black bass that Midwest finesse anglers have tangled with in Junes of the past.
(1) This is the link to the guide about June of 2012: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/an-addendum-to-the-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june/. It contains 10,713 words.
(2) This is the link to the guide about June of 2013: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june-2013/#ixzz3agtUQOCU . It contains 15,978 words.
(3) This is the link to the guide about June of 2014: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2014/. It contains 21,267 words.
(4) This is the link to the guide about June of 2015: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2015/. It contains 24,290 words.
(5) This is a link to a historical analysis of Midwest finesse fishing that we wrote back in 2011. It focuses on each month of the year and it is entitled “A Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest.” Here is the link to it: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It contains 441 words about how, when, and where we have fished in Junes of the past.