From the latest crankbaits to trolling motors to coolers, there is certainly no shortage of new fishing products and accessories at ICAST, the world's largest sportfishing trade show. One of the most innovative new coolers on the show floor this year was a cooler-speaker combo from Texas—the Frio 360 18-Can soft cooler.
The Frio 360 can hold up to 18 cans of your favorite beverage (or a good amount of fish) with plenty of ice. It also features a removable, water-resistant LED speaker. With this new soft-sided cooler, you can store cold drinks and listen to music while fishing, boating, or wherever!
When playing music, the LED speaker rotates through 6 different colors (yellow, red, blue, purple, teal, green). The speaker cannot be fully submerged in water, but can withstand splashes of water from 360 degrees, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
- 26 long x 9 wide x 13 tall
- Weighs 5 pounds empty
- 5-ounce coated vinyl with smooth matte finish
- 600 denier polyester with pvc backing for sublimation
- Multi-ply foam and vinyl lining
- Cold seal foam ply technology keeps ice up to 2 days
- Leak-proof soft-side liner
- Adjustable shoulder strap and support handle
- Mesh pocket for extra storage
- Funnel drain system to remove water quickly
- Includes rechargeable battery and USB charging cable for speaker
- Cooler is handmade in Texas, USA
The Frio 360 is available in multiple colors/styles (Bright Pink, White, Rustic Tan, Texas, Cassette, Sport) and has an MSRP of $124.99.
Learn more about the Frio 360 18-Can soft cooler at FrioIceChests.com.