Julys of the Past
July 01, 2016
For anglers who want to get a historical perspective of how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass in Julys of the past, we have assembled a short bibliography (with Internet links) to our July guides to Midwest finesse fishing for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
We have also included a link to our column entitled "Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest Finesse for Bass." Within this 8,809-word column, there is a 780-word synopsis about fishing in July in northeastern Kansas before 2012.
Our July guides feature logs by anglers who employ Midwest finesse tactics in Arkansas, Canada, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Texas, and West Virginia.
Here are the links to four monthly guides that focus on July and two links to other Midwest Finesse columns that focus on July:
(1) This is the link to the guide about July of 2012: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/an-addendum-to-the-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-july/. This a guide contains 9,305 words.
(2) This is the link to the guide about July of 2013: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-july-2013/. This guide contains 12,561 words.
(3) This is the link to the guide about July of 2014: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-jukly-2014/. This guide contains 18,645 words.
(4) This is the link to the guide about July of 2015: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-july-2015/. This guide contains 12,415 words.
(5) This is a link to "A Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest Finesse for Bass:" https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It is a historical analysis of Midwest finesse fishing that we wrote back in 2011. It focuses on each month of the year and how, when, and where we caught black bass from 2006 to 2011. It contains 779 words about July.
(6) Here is the link to the Midwest Finesse's "July's of the Past" that we published in 2015: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/julys-of-the-past/.
Here are some photographs of July's past: