January 14, 2019
Travis Perret is giving the angling world a whale of a gift.
Perret of Overland Park, Kansas, is the proprietor of Exercise Therapy of Kansas City, a talented angler, administrator of the Finesse News Network Facebook site, and author of “Pain Free Life: Eliminate Chronic Pain: Get Back to a Younger More Active You!”.
His gift is a free copy of his book.
Since Feb. 14, 2006, Perret has helped my wife, Pat, and me to keep our bodies, which are nearly eight decades old, aligned, flexible, and pain free.
During the past 13 years, we have written many words for In-Fisherman’s publications about how Perret has helped me and others to become pain-free anglers. One of our Midwest Finesse columns, which we published on Oct. 27, 2017, focused on his 160-page book. In this column, we noted that Perret describes how anglers -- even old ones with my nearly 79-year-old bones and joints -- can conquer chronic pain and get back to a more active angling life.
He provides us with detailed descriptions and photographs of the standard exercises that he has developed to alleviate pains that afflict our feet, ankles, knees, hips, backs, shoulders, neck, elbows, wrist, and hands. In my eyes, his book is a godsend that all anglers should have at the ready. And now he is giving it to us, which we can obtain it at this website: www.painfreelifebook.com.
(1) Anglers can also purchase a paperback copy for $13.49 from bookstores and online retailers. Here is a link to one online retailer: https://www.amazon.com/Pain-Free-Life-Eliminate-Chronic/dp/0692956034.
(2) For radical and special problems with chronic-pain issues, anglers can contact Perret at 913-424-9354, or 10500 Barkley St. Ste 271, Overland Park, Kansas, 66212, or //exercisetherapykc.com/.
(3) Here is a link to Perret’s Finesse News Network facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790450444537568/.
(4) Here are links to what two anglers have said about Perret's abilities to conquer pains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZEABTrxOs or //exercisetherapykc.com/page-1/.
(5) Here are links to some of the many words that we have written about Perret in the past: