Aprils of the Past
March 31, 2017
On April 1, 2015, we published our first "Aprils of the Past" column, and we hope to continue this routine for years to come.
The purpose of these columns is to provide readers with quick access to how, when, and where Midwest finesse have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of April at a variety of waterways across the United States.
Since 2012, we have published 109,899 words about our many April endeavors, and anglers can read all of those words by examining the eight Midwest finesse columns that are listed below:
(1) This is the link to the April 2012 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2012/.
(2) Here is the link to the April 2013 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-april-2013/.
(3) This is the link to the April 2014 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-april-2014/.
(4) Here is the link to the April 2015 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2015/.
(5) Here is a link to the April 2016 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2016/.
(6) This is the link to our month-by-month guide to Midwest finesse fishing, which is a rudimentary guide to each month of the year: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It is based on how and where we have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass since the turn of the millennium.
(7) This is the link to the first Aprils of the past columns: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/aprils-past/; http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/aprils-of-the-past/.
Here are some photographs from past Aprils: