On April 1, 2015, we published our first "Aprils of the Past" column, and we hope to continue this routine for years to come.
The purpose of these columns is to provide readers with quick access to how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of April at a variety of waterways in Arkansas, California, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia.
Since 2012, we have published 134,069 words about our many April endeavors, and anglers can read all of those words by examining the seven Midwest Finesse columns that are listed below:
(1) This is the link to the April 2012 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2012/.
(2) Here is the link to the April 2013 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-april-2013/.
(3) This is the link to the April 2014 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-april-2014/.
(4) Here is the link to the April 2015 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2015/.
(5) Here is a link to the April 2016 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2016/.
(6) Here is the link to the April 2017 guide: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-april-2017/.
(7) This is the link to our month-by-month guide to Midwest finesse fishing, which is a rudimentary guide to each month of the year: https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It is based on how and where we have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass since the turn of the millennium.
Here are some photographs from Aprils of the past: