Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 6 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, eggs, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and ¼ teaspoon of pepper; mix well.
- Place catfish fillets on a work surface and season with the remaining ½ teaspoon of pepper. Spread the crabmeat stuffing equally down the center of each fillet, roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.