June 09, 2021
With Mega Live Imaging, anglers can now see live sonar images in real time with the unbelievable clarity of MEGA Imaging. It’s Mega Imaging in motion.
It’s Mega Live in Motion
-U.S. Patent-pending technology provides the clearest views of your bait and fish in real time
-See fish and structure in real-time, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging throughout the entire sonar view.
-Don’t miss a fish. Mega Live is constructed with no gaps in sonar coverage, meaning fish won’t disappear while swimming throughout the sonar view.
-Keep fish and your lure within sight thanks to Mega Imaging detail and an optimized sonar cone angle, providing ample sonar coverage without sacrificing the precision ability to target individual fish and your lure.
Multiple views for different fishing applications
-View everything down, out and around your boat with live sonar. Choose from multiple viewing modes; Forward, Down and Landscape, provided by the included trolling motor shaft mount.
-Ideal for seeing detailed images of structure and fish swimming underneath the boat. Great for vertical presentations like jigging and drop shotting
-Great for casting out ahead and around the boat, making casts and lure presentation more precise. Pairs well with presentations away from the boat, like jerkbaits, crankbaits, swim jigs, and others.
-Great tool for scouting around your boat, offering maximum sonar coverage to find structure and fish.
Better together, Humminbird and Minn Kota
-Humminbird Mega Live Imaging adds to the already unmatched offering of products and technologies from Humminbird and Minn Kota
- Humminbird Mega 360
- Humminbird Mega Imaging
- Humminbird LakeMaster
- Minn Kota Ultrex
- Minn Kota Raptor and Talon SWAs
-Mark and view waypoints on the Mega Live Imaging sonar screen to remember productive fishing spots for next time, when paired with an optional GPS receiver with heading sensor (AS GPS HS).
-Find a spot worth fishing? Cursor over structure or fish and use the “Go To” feature to have your Minn Kota motor with i-Pilot Link take you there automatically, with GPS accuracy, even engaging Spot-Lock on arrival.
Simplicity and Compatibility
-Two cable installation- no external sonar box required.
- Reduce weight in your boat and room in your compartments for more gear
- Allows for the connection of optional sonar source like Mega 360 Imaging or Built-in Mega Imaging to the same control head.
-Compatible Humminbird control heads: Helix 8-15 G3N & G4N models with Mega Imaging, All Solix models, and All Apex models.
-Includes: Mega Live Imaging transducer with adjustable mounting bracket, 10-foot power cable, 20-foot Ethernet cable and mounting hardware.
Mega Live vs Mega 360 Imaging
Mega Live and Mega 360 are different technologies, which provide unique benefits, Mega Live (Great for fine-tuning and your presentation and catching fish you’ve already found)
- Mega Imaging detail and clarity throughout the entire view
- Live sonar, watch fish move in real time and react to your lure
- Steer the view in the direction you want to see in Forward or Landscape Modes
- Down Mode provides a great view of vertical presentations
- Great tool to understand the fish’ reaction to your lure and presentation (Change your lure and presentation based on the fish reactions you see on-screen.)
Mega 360 (Great to locate fish and structure and for boat positioning)
- Get Mega Imaging detail and clarity all around your boat, up to 360 degrees
- See fish and structure under and around your boat; Mega 360 refreshes automatically and require no steering or adjustment of the transducer
- Mega 360 transducer mounts independent of your trolling motor’s lower unit so you can steer or use Spot-Lock without disrupting your sonar picture (Use Mega 360 in all wind, wave and fishing conditions)
Mega 360 Imaging
Humminbird Mega 360
See fish and structure in all directions, with the clarity and detail of Mega Imaging
-Industry-leading detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging now in 360 Imaging
-Up to a full 360-degree view, up to 125’ in all directions
- See structure and fish in any direction- not just under the boat or to the sides, so you never miss a piece of structure or fish around your boat
- Look out ahead- see great fishing spots before you run over them over and spook fish
- Find fish and structure that you would not have seen with other forms of sonar
-Mega 360 provides sonar history for quick reference of what is around you
- No need to constantly look at or adjust the view - let 360 show you the fish and then focus on your presentation
Maintain boat control without sacrificing your ability to use Mega 360
-The sonar picture automatically updates for full functionality while sitting still or while moving
-Mega 360 transducer mounts independent of your trolling motor’s lower unit so you can steer or use Spot-Lock without disrupting your sonar picture
- Use Mega 360 in all wind, wave and fishing conditions
Mark and view waypoints
-See a fish or structure? Mark and view waypoints on the 360 sonar screen
- Move your cursor over the spot and hit “Mark” to save that waypoint
- Requires heading sensor GPS puck installed
-Ability to “Go to” to those waypoints or to your cursor location, automatically with i-Pilot Link trolling motors from Minn Kota
Customizable viewing options
-Adjust your sweep area, size and direction
-Utilize a full 360-degree view or narrow your focus on a specific target
- Ability to narrow sweep area, down to a 10-degree view, in any direction
- Increase sonar sweep rate with a more focused view
-Range rings provide a quick reference of your distance from the target
- Utilize range rings to tell you how far to cast, placing your bait right in front of the fish
-Helix G3N (8-12) and Solix G2 models (10-15) with Mega Imaging+
- If networked via Ethernet to a compatible unit above, MEGA 360 sonar can also be viewed on other Helix G2N & G3N and Solix G1 and G2 models
-Mega 360 Imaging comes in three different styles for any angler and boat configuration
- Mega 360 Imaging – Ultrex
- Mega 360 Imaging – Fortrex / Maxxum
- Mega 360 Imaging – Universal (Adjustable boat mount)
- Mega 360 Imaging – No Mount (for third-party mounts)