May 30, 2018
By Ned Kehde
Since 2012, we have published 118,899 words that describe how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of June at various types of waterways across the United States and Canada.
It has been noted a number of times in years past that our monthly guides can provide anglers with a historical perspective that they have never been privy to before. To aid this perspective, we began compiling this small bibliography endeavor in 2015 at the behest of some members of the Finesse News Network who wanted to know if there have been any noticeable and noteworthy changes in the fishing that we write about in our monthly guides to Midwest finesse fishing.
As anglers examine these many words about Junes of the past, they should be mindful that the locations where anglers caught black bass and the presentations that they employed can be similar from June to June, but they can also be slightly different and even radically disparate. As we have explained several times in the past, Mother Nature's various monkey wrenches can create havoc with how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers catch their quarries during the 30 days of June.
Anglers can read these 118,899 words by using the links to the six Midwest finesse columns below. And below those links, there are some photographs that feature some of the handsome black bass that Midwest finesse anglers have tangled with in Junes of the past.
(1) This is the link to the guide about June of 2012: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/an-addendum-to-the-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june/. It contains 10,713 words.
(2) This is the link to the guide about June of 2013: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-june-2013/. It contains 15,978 words.
(3) This is the link to the guide about June of 2014: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2014/. It contains 21,267 words.
(4) This is the link to the guide about June of 2015: http://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2015/. It contains 24,290 words.
(5) This is the link to our June 2016 guide: www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2016. It contains 20,337 words.
(6) This is the link to our June 2017 guide: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/midwest-finesse-fishing-june-2017. It contains 25,875 words.
(7) This is a link to a historical analysis of Midwest finesse fishing that we wrote back in 2011. It focuses on each month of the year and it is entitled "A Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest Finesse for Bass." Here is the link to it: http://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. It contains 441 words about how, when, and where we have fished in Junes of the past.
Here are some photographs from Junes of the past: