Mays of the Pasts
May 02, 2016
Since 2012, we have published 71,560 words that describe how, when, and where Midwest finesse anglers have caught largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and spotted bass during the month of May at a variety of waterways across the United States.
As anglers examine these many words about Mays of the past, they should be mindful that locations and presentations can be similar from year to year, but they can also be slightly dissimilar and even radically different.
Anglers can read all of those words in the links to the six Midwest finesse columns below:
(1) https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/an-addendum-to-the-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-may/. It contains 12,490 words.
(2) https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-fishing-guide-to-midwest-finesse-may-2013/. It contains 14,056 words.
(3) https://www.in-fisherman.com/bass/midwest-finesse-fishing-may-2014/. It contains 22,461 words.
(4) https://www.in-fisherman.com/uncategorized/midwest-finesse-fishing-may-2015/. It contains 21,585 words.
(5) https://www.in-fisherman.com/midwest-finesse/a-month-by-month-guide-to-midwest-finesse-for-bass/. In some ways, this is a historical analysis of Midwest finesse fishing that we wrote back in 2011. It focuses on each month of the year and it is entitled "A Month-by-Month Guide to Midwest Finesse Fishing." It contains 316 words about fishing in May.
(6) This is the link to the first Mays of the past columns: https://www.in-fisherman.com/uncategorized/mays-past/.
Photographs from Mays of the past